Saturday, November 14, 2009

Becoming a Mommy

Hey family! As most of you know already I am pregnant!!! I am very excited (and a little nervous). I am so glad to be a part of this family. I have had a blast making calls and sharing my joy with all of you. I can't help thinking how lucky I am to have so many people who are truly excited for me and care about what is happening in my life. I am one lucky girl. I love you all and will keep you posted. I promised Ken's sister I would track my pregnancy on my blog so look for that. XOXOXO

Jen, Ken, & Baby to Be (I rememeber when Jeanine used to do that)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen and Ken! Love you tons. It was fun talking to you, Jen Bear. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this post wrenches my heart a little now.

    ReplyDelete