Friday, June 19, 2009

Good news: Eggs are good for you

In response to all the family emails regarding eggs being considered to be good for you now. Whew! This news came just in time! Our tiger barbs (that's fish for those non-aquarium types) are chowing down on plenty of them right now since one of them (one big fat mama of one them) is swimming around dropping eggs all over the place! Slurp, munch! Yum... Eggs benedict. Eggs florentine. Deviled eggs...ha, ha, ha (evil laugh)!

Next time on VW Times: Eggs are not just for breakfast anymore.

Traci

1 comment:

  1. I've never posted pictures on a blog before, but I figure I've got to learn sometime, so I'll try to figure it out here.
    Never mind. I'm not seeing where it will let me do that, and I don't have time to sit and stare at it any longer, so if someone wants to write back with that info, I'll post pictures!

    ReplyDelete