Hey family,
Welcome to our new VW family blog. Hopefully, this blog can serve as a good central location for our family to congregate via online. I'll get it so that each of us can post on the blog, including pictures. We can even put the pictures we want to share with each other (like from family get togethers) on picasaweb.google.com and easily link them to this blog so that we can have access to copies of each other's photos.
We can post any news, add silly (or serious) comments, etc. It will be like our perpetual online Van Wagoner newsletter in which each of us can contribute. I will also include links to each person's individual blog site, so we can just have one place to go to easily click over to each family's blog. Also, I'll put a link to the Google calendar I created for the family, so we can plan annual Willard & Marilyn Van Wagoner family reunions by having one calendar location that each of us can post our family's goings on to find an appropriate weekend.
Let me know what you think!
Love to all,
Wendy
Do Something Today
12 years ago

Wendy, you're so cool and think of everything. This is a great idea. I'm just getting sucked into the world of blogging myself and may (gasp) set up my own blog someday. Love all the picture!
ReplyDelete